MATCHPLAY RULES FOR 2007
- Each player plays three games against all opponents for a total of 24 games.
- Games are scheduled based upon those committed to attend.
- Anyone bailing out within 24 hours of tee-off, forfeits one point. Games are then rescheduled.
- Role call takes place on the previous Saturday.
- Apologies to be made via email.
- No excuses of any kind for a no-show. ( eg. Plane cancellation, car-breakdown, living in Tornado Alley, illness, hangover etc. ) rules being the same for everyone.
- Should there be a no-show which means a re-arrangement of fixtures, this will be done with agreement of those present. (ie. being faced with a different opponent, one could choose to decline
- When playing in a three-ball, one player will have no match, unless circumstances force a doubling up.
- Doubling up should be scheduled only in the event of serious fixture jams.
- MONTHLY MEDAL RULES FOR 2007
- The winner of each medal scores two points towards Man of the Year.
- Line-up to be declared on the last Saturday of the month.
- Minimum of six players to declare, else medal rescheduled.
- The medal takes place regardless of numbers on the day.